Tax Programs That Can End Your IRS Debt Woes!
There are many Tax Programs out there that help with different situations. Tax Programs can greatly lower your tax debt. Tax Programs also protect against Aggressive IRS Action against your bank accounts and wages. Unless you pay off your entire tax debt, Tax Programs are the only way that you can avoid the IRS collection process.
Four Great Tax Programs!You may want to consult a Tax Attorney when considering Tax Programs for your IRS debt. However, the following Tax Programs are highly effective and often overlooked.
Monthly Payment Plan Tax Programs can give you enough time to pay off your debt, instead of paying in one lump sum!
- If your debt is over $25,000 you will be required to disclose your financial information.
- Debts over $25,000 are still subject to liens, but are protected from any other IRS action.
- You will have until the end of the Statute of Limitations to pay your debt in full.
- Penalties and Interest will continue to accrue until your debt is paid in full.
- Unlike many other Tax Programs, this will actually clear your tax debt.
Currently Not Collectable Tax Programs save people with very low income from spending a penny on your tax debt!
- You disclose your finances to prove that you do not have the money to pay anything.
- You will continue to get bills, but you will not be required to make payments.
- Periodically, you will be reviewed to see if you still qualify.
- As with Payment Plan Tax Programs, Penalties and Interest will continue to accrue.
- You will still be subject to liens, but will not be targeted for any other aggressive action.
Innocent Spouse Tax Programs protect the innocent from the IRS collection process.
- For those who are not responsible for the tax debt from a joint tax return.
- Like many Tax Programs, many factors influence whether or not you will be approved.
- Mirrored accounts set aside a portion of the debt the Innocent Spouse must pay.
- Innocent Spouse claims are an evaluation, not a simple calculation.
- You will be protected from collection activities, while the IRS reviews your request.
Penalty Abatement Tax Programs can lower your tax debt without making a single payment!
- You send in a written request to have some or all of your penalties removed.
- Like Innocent Spouse, this is more of a subjective evaluation.
- Certain factors are considered when evaluating a penalty abatement request.
- Like many other Tax Programs, you can appeal a penalty abatement rejection.
- Unlike other Tax Programs, you will need to pay your entire debt to avoid levies and liens.
It is best to consult a Tax Attorney to see if these Tax Programs can help you or if there is a better solution for you. A Tax Attorney knows what the IRS is looking for when evaluating applications to all of the Tax Programs.
A tax debt consultation can help you figure out what you solutions you qualify for. Call now or fill out the form below for a free consultation about what Tax Programs can help you! We'll only connect you with a tax debt relief company holding at least a B rating with the Better Business Bureau.